Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hold On

Give me a time and a place and I'll be there, I swear
I'm falling from the front to the back of your mind
Let's write this one again {with} words we never say
Even just pretend if it's the only way
Hold on to...

Say what you have been meaning to
And be what you have been dreaming to
Say what you have been meaning to


-from "Hold On" by Spitalfield

Change coming? Perhaps. I feel it. I think it's the good kind... I hope I'm not disappointed.

Working hard. Even though some might not notice, it'll pay off in the long run. Yes, I truly believe that. I'm not the most talented out there, but I work hard. 'Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Things are looking up.

Stream of consciousness?  Totally.

That's my update!



1 comments:

Eleanor said...

how did I not know you had a blog? lol

Post a Comment