Sunday, April 12, 2009

Awake

I'm not sure what to make of this year so far. It's already April, and it doesn't seem like it's taken any direction- good or bad. I guess it's been neutral. I think I expected things to be different, but everything is just floating on.


I've been able to hang out with friends more the last few weeks, which has been awesome. It's nice to catch a break from working, and just spend time with the people who make your life enjoyable. 

My new lighting kit came in the mail last week. It was such a hassle putting it together! It's finally up and running though. I don't plan on taking it down until I need to though. Haha. The kit has inspired me to start a new photography project. The picture below is my old photography project. This is at least four years old. 


The new project won't be as colorful, and all around pretty different then the one above. I don't think I'll get as many people involved with it though. I've already gotten three people, and I think I'll try for ten. I'll see who I can get in my studio/living room.

Good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment