Saturday, April 18, 2009

Give and Take

I've become lazy lately when it comes to making music. I need to get back into doing it, cause when I do, I usually come up with something new or productive.


Things have been on the above average side. I sure can't complain much about a majority of things. I'm still trying to figure out what's the best route to get to where I want to go when it comes to audio. There are always pros and cons to each direction and I don't know which one is the right one. I also think I've been waiting for opportunities as opposed to seeking them. That needs to change as well.

I'm not really writing about anything new... maybe I should try to make this more interesting! Next time since I'm kind of in a hurry.

I started product photography lately. I took pictures of my Aunt's quilting work, and the following is other Aunt's floral arrangement. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. There is still room for improvement though.





0 comments:

Post a Comment