Saturday, March 21, 2009

This Too Shall Pass

It's funny how much changes in a week. I was feeling very down, and thought it might be awhile before I recovered. I can be a pretty private person, but to certain friends, I can vent and ask advice, and feel ten times better after doing so. Whenever I say what's on my mind, it helps me release some of the tension and worry. By no means am I in the clear. I still know that there is someone breathing down my neck, and who knows when that will end, but at least I am not alone. 


I have the next two days off, and this is after working the last 15 straight days. I haven't been this excited in awhile. I hope I can get some stuff done and just relax. I've had to put off doing things I've been meaning to do/finish because I have been insanely busy. 

I want to finish writing and recording some songs. I want to mix some old recordings. I want to go to the driving range and use my awesome golf clubs that I never get to use. I want to finally finish my new website! I want to hang out with my friends. I NEED to go to the gym. Notice that isn't a want to go to the gym! 

I won't be able to accomplish all this in two days, but next week will hopefully not be as hectic. I know I'll at least have Saturday off.

It's 4:11 AM, and I'm tired. I should probably get some rest...


0 comments:

Post a Comment