Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Simple Things That People Over Complicate

There are times when you think your life is a bit tough, but then something gives you some perspective on it all. You then realize that your life is not as hard and complicated compared to others. I don't have a life threatening illnesses. I won't be kicked to the curb or starve if I don't make money (or enough). We all have our own problems, and I know as much as I bitch and moan about mine at times, they are tiny compared to others out there. 


Today, Thursday, is my only day off. Off days are becoming minimal, but at least I am making money at a part time job. The weekend photography job did not schedule me for the rest of the baseball season, so I don't have to do that now. That is one less thing I have to worry about, and I guess also one less way to make money. That's okay because I am going to try harder to get freelance photography jobs. 

I am redesigning my website. I think it'll look a lot better, but it looked better in my head. Haha. Well, I think I'll get to that now.

Until next time.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment