Friday, February 27, 2009

What Happens When The Heart Just Stops

Albums on my current playlist:


Nothing Ever Stays- Progression EP


The Frames- For The Birds


The Last Goodnight- Poison Kiss (I've had this CD for awhile, but I'm revisiting it)

CLEANING. It never ends. You will never win this battle. You leave it alone, it'll get dirty and dusty. You use [it] and it'll get messy and dirty.

After seven months, I have finally decided to organize my room. My Dad put most of my boxes in an unused office in his office building. It removes some of the clutter from my room and our living room which was acting as my storage space. I can now walk on the right side of my room without hitting a box or stepping on something. Hooray.


I decided to bust out my tea lights and candles again. At night, I turn off the lights and light all the candles. It's very relaxing and it smells nice too. I'll take a picture of it soon.


My weekend is going to be busy and tiring.

FRIDAY: 
[12 PM-4 PM] gym, shower, and cleaning
[5 PM-12 AM] Interning

SATURDAY
[5 AM] Wake up to get ready to go to the photography shoot. 
[6 AM] Meet with the crew
[8 AM-12 PM] Photo shoot in Placentia/Yorba Linda

SUNDAY
[9 AM-5 PM] Interning at the studio

I'm just going to stop right there. I'll probably get to bed around 1-1:30, which won't leave me much time to sleep. Here are a few things that bother me: The meeting place is in Sherman Oaks, 10 minutes away from the studio. It feels a bit pointless to me to drive home when it's that close to the studio, but I'm not going to sleep in my car... I usually ask to be scheduled for a shoot that is close to my home, but they didn't have any near me. Okay, understandable. BUT as a substitute she said she put me on the EARLIEST shoot. That does not make much sense to me!! I'll be a walking zombie for the rest of Saturday. The MORNING fun resumes on Sunday when I have the opening shift. I'm not a morning person if you don't know by now...


My schedule is about to get real tight. I'll talk bout that next time. Here's a picture of one of the noisy peacocks that reside in our neighborhood. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment