Monday, February 23, 2009

The Burn

Check out the song 'The Burn' by Nothing Ever Stays. This song is really catchy, and I love the drums. Toms are not used enough in songs! 


I think this is the first post NOT written at 1 AM. What can I say? I do my best thinking past midnight.

I'm feeling better about myself and the way things are heading. I can only mope about less-than-spectacular situations for so long. I'm ready to move on and DO things. I was so proactive in 2008, and I lost some of that. It's time to get it back and let my creative juices flow again.

I might take on a part time job. We'll see if that pans out, and if it does, I will only have to get more creative with my time since I won't have as much of it. I'd like to make some money. Money is good...

Today, February 23rd, is my old dog, Rocky's birthday. It's been about 2.5 years since he's been gone. He would've been 13 today. I have two pictures of him on my headboard/night stand, so I see those pictures every night before I go to sleep. It still pains me a bit to see pictures of him knowing he is not here anymore and will never be. Funny how dogs and pets in general can be such a huge part of you. Well, Happy Birthday Rocky. I hope you're living the good life.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment